Friday 11 October 2024

Equus appendices: Recovered tracks from January - March 1993

 Before I write up the Equus mixtape post, I’m using this post to trawl back and present the tracks that I was not able to share in previous posts which have now become available. The links will take you to the shows that they came from and provide my reasons as to why they may have ended up on the metaphorical mixtape.

Free Kitten - Smack (2 January 1993)   Video courtesy of The Paradox King




F.I.A.F - Untitled (10 January 1993) Video courtesy of digitizedbyfulop94



Foreheads in a Fishtank bringing their warped aesthetic to dance music and doing it brilliantly, though I think this version was even better.


Tse Tse Fly - Bus Window (29 January 1993) Video courtesy of mezcalhead.




This STILL does not play in YouTube view, but can be downloaded and played as an MP4. My thanks to @johnb_rox on X for investigating this.

With thanks to all the uploaders.








No comments:

Post a Comment